Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Buttons

Not a fan of sewing buttons back on...
the brown pair of shorts lost a button a couple of years ago.
The white pair a year ago.
I love these shorts...so much that I bought a black and camo pair as well.
BEFORE...


THE TOOLS
The 5 year old thought her new $5. bargain swim suit from Old "Havey" would be a great splash of yellow. And it is!

THE PROCEDURE

Found a needle and some thread and went to work.
As I sewed I thought about all of the fun things I'm going to do with my sister Tricia who is here from Texas for a visit. I was also thinking I should have went to visit her instead of her coming here--then I wouldn't have to do any projects.

AFTER...

D says A choice young mother says she and her children look forward all year to wintertime when they can dress up in snowsuits and have a glorious time building snowmen, making igloos, and sliding down snow hills of their own making.
This choice "young" mother looks forward to summertime...when there's less laundry and lots more playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment