Friday, October 29, 2010

One Little Project & Shopping for Next Weeks BIG Projects

My bank teller...looking her part for the Holiday.

BEFORE...


This little plug lost its cover the Christmas season of 06.
THE TOOLS

It took longer to take the trip to the store to buy the cover than to actually put it on.
AFTER...



I hit 2 of the big Home Improvement stores today...


and...


Where I purchased...

to clean the deck and...

to update the outdated outdoor lighting and...

to stain the deck and...

to control the girls out of control shoe collection and...

My most favorite purchase of all!
The beautiful color "Fedora" to paint the front door!

In regards to shopping...D says to Write down on your shopping list any ingredients you must buy. This way you seldom forget anything and don't overbuy.
The 2 year old REALLY wanted me to buy the HUGE blow-up Santa at Lowes.
But she was out of luck, it wasn't on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment