Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grandma Moon Cont...



The Golden Rule



3 Nephi 14:12

Therefore, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do you even so to them…


One thing I loved so much about Grandma was the way she treated everyone around her. I never heard her say a bad word about anyone. She treated everyone with kindness and respect, no matter who they were. She was a peace maker and you always felt like everything would be okay when you were around Grandma. She made everyone she came in contact with feel special, especially her grandchildren. I can remember having conversations with Grandma and months later when I’d see her again she’d ask about things we’d talked about those months before. She remembered what was important to me and because it was important to me it was important to her too. She also loved her great grand babies! Because of her limited use of her right side it was a challenge to hold them but she loved holding the babies and watching the little ones play. She was happiest when she was with family.


3 comments: