Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Husband's Closet

Today the hot husband and I celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary!
D says the marriage vows shouldn't put an end to your courtship. Continue to go out together, to play together, to visit with each other, and to enjoy each other's presence.
We talked about going on a cruise to celebrate...however the husband did end up getting that boat he wanted so he's promised to take me cruising on his very own "love boat" when the weather warms up!

He did surprise me with this in the mean time (I'm not quite "swim suit ready"--but I will be now!)
BEFORE...

My anniversary gift to the husband was to clean out his closet!
He'd recently cleaned out the bottom half so I took care of the top.


THE TOOLS


These were the only treasures I found.
The husband put his foot down and would not let me send Carl and John to the DI.
This project ended up being a joint effort with the husband because there was a lot of stuff I had no idea what to do with.

AFTER...
I'm sure he'll sleep better now knowing his closet is now clean and organized.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Becky! 17 years WOW you must really getting old! You will have to let me know how you like the Wii Fit plus. I have Wii fit but I really want the Wii fit plus! Love ya, Tricia

    ReplyDelete