Thursday, March 4, 2010

Under the Sink in the Bathroom (my new home)

I told you all I wouldn't be able to sleep last night with all the anticipation for my next project. I was right, I wasn't able to sleep--because I came down with the stomach flu...and so did the husband and so did 3 of the 6 kids, all at once, it was crazy and horrible all at once.
If I were going to be a quitter, today would be the day!
I figured since I'm spending so much time in the bathroom it wouldn't kill me to clean and organize this cupboard.
BEFORE...

THE TOOLS
I found this strange little number under the sink.
No idea what it is.
I chucked it.

AFTER...

If I have my way this will be a 24 hr bug...crossing my fingers.

D says you shouldn't let your children eat oranges while sitting on the sofa any more than you would have them sleep on the kitchen table.

I may or may not be guilty of sleeping on the bathroom floor last night--maybe D would make an exception.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys got sick. Thankfully Lyla hasn't acted like she's sick yet - although she does just want me to hold her all the time... I thought it was because she missed me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you have been sick and have a house full of sickies. Sounds like Trish left in the nick of time. We have been under the weather since Wed. night. Your frontroom is really full, I can't believe all that was in his room. Good luck tomorrow. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete