Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pulling Some Weeds...Some Very Dead Weeds

Everyone knows the best time to do yard work is in the early morning or evening hours of the day. I had good intentions of working in the yard first thing this morning but then decided it would be much more fun to do this...

Smoothies and reading in the park...doesn't get much better than that :)
So it wasn't until 3 in the afternoon that I got busy.
BEFORE...

The husband killed these weeds some time ago...I see them every time I look out my kitchen window (so like 200 times a day).
They've been bugging me...so I did something about it.


THE TOOLS

THE PROCEDURE was easy, I gloved up, pulled, and bagged.

Probably should not have pulled weeds in this get-up but I was in a hurry.
The husband says there's nothing sexier than the wife pulling weeds in a skirt and flip-flops.

AFTER...


Time to move on to
FACET #7
PLAN YOUR WORK
AND WORK YOUR PLAN
An ideal homemaker plans a program or a schedule for each day so that she is the master, rather than the victim, of her work.

I have to be honest. When the kids are at school I am the master, but so far this summer, I am definitely the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment