Friday, July 23, 2010

Cleaning the Toaster Oven...

...or the Pizza cooker since it cooks more of those nasty (but we so love them) Totinos pizzas than anything else.
BEFORE...


THE TOOLS


Before I could start THE PROCEDURE I had to whip up these...



Then I pulled out the racks and the tray on the bottom.


Apparently the tray doesn't do it's job very well because under it I found all of this...

I washed the racks, the tray and then the inside and outside of the oven.


AFTER...


Remember cute salt shaker Minnie?

She had a great fall :(
A project for another day.
I don't think D had toaster ovens back when she wrote this book.
I love this little appliance.
So handy for those small meals.
D says If you don't want to heat the oven just to warm a few light rolls for dinner, put them in the top part of your double boiler, over water, and heat them over one of the burners.
I bet she'd have used the toaster oven to warm those rolls if she had one.



No comments:

Post a Comment