Thursday, July 22, 2010

Doors...

It's 5:00 and the dinner I had planned didn't quite work out...I hate it when that happens.
We had these for lunch...

Would it be wrong to have them again for dinner?
I love hot dogs, in all their variety's.
That's right.
I admit it.

BEFORE...

I cleaned 7 doors today.


THE TOOLS

The juice box was one of many tools I smuggled into the movie theater earlier today in an attempt to keep the baby quiet.
THE PROCEDURE
I sprayed each door down and then wiped.
Not nearly as exciting as yesterday.


AFTER...

D says to Prepare food for two meals while cooking. (Serve other half for another meal in the week or freeze it for a later date.) Bake a double amount and freeze the other half for future use.
That would have really been helpful on a day like today...I did make a double batch of pizza sauce a few weeks ago, maybe I can whip something up with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment