Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fixing the Crib Bumper

I have to be honest
Doing projects in the Summer
Really brings me down.
BEFORE...

It's time to put this away.
I decided to repair it before retiring it to the storage room.
So unlike me.


THE TOOL

Isn't this the cutest little Frisbee invitation.
No I did not create it...I could never have come up with something so clever.


THE PROCEDURE

I began sewing on the ties that had been pulled off.
I noticed quite a few of the other ties were coming loose so I reinforced all of those too.


About halfway through I had to stop and grab a handful of peanut M&M's.
I think I could live on them, if it ever came to that.

AFTER...

D says On Mondays and Wednesdays I also dust throughout the house, dust mop the floors, shake the scatter rugs, sweep porch and walks, vacuum in vital areas, and keep up the ironing and mending. (I mend many articles while talking on the phone.)
I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone.
I do like to text while I mend.
Once every 2 years, usually on a Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment