Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Baseboards in the Dining Room...

I think we are all sick of baseboards.
But, they must be done.
BEFORE...


A splash of yellow honey mustard...


is delicious with these...


AFTER...

Went to the Dr today.
Despite the size of my stomach, we are NOT having twins.
My cousin is having twin boys.
I recommend they name them Easton and Weston.

D has some great recommendations for incentives...Activities and positions of responsibility in the church, community, PTA, or other service organizations help to balance our lives and serve to inspire us and increase our enthusiasm.

My position of responsibility in church is Gospel Doctrine Teacher.
This Sunday I teach from the book of Isaiah.
I LOVE this calling...it totally inspires me and increases my enthusiasm :)




No comments:

Post a Comment