Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Favorite Cupboard

6:30 am
The big boy could not stay awake during family scripture study this morning...

He's a hard working boy.
His brain is on overload from all the learnin'
His body is on overload from all the...



BEFORE...

I noticed the other day that a few of the small appliances were sticking to the top turntable.

Forgot a picture of THE TOOLS--Quick Job was the main tool.

THE PROCEDURE
I cleared.
Didn't need to chuck or DI anything.
I sprayed everything down with Quick Job and it took care of the sticky stuff--no problem!

AFTER...


The splash of yellow is hidden in the "I Spy Lunch Supplies" picture...

D says The story is told of a woman who was taken by her husband to see a psychiatrist. After analyzing her thoroughly, the psychiatrist reported that her mind was confused. The husband replied, "I just don't see how her mind can be confused. She hasn't been out of the kitchen for three years."

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen...
Maybe I should see a psychiatrist.








No comments:

Post a Comment