Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pea Gravel Project

By 10:30am I was exhausted.
I was planning to do a sewing project but couldn't even muster enough energy to cut fabric.
Pathetic, I know.
When the husband offered to do today's project I about jumped for joy,
except I was too tired.
BEFORE...


Best Halloween costume ever!
THE TOOLS
THE PROCEDURE
The husband took about 10 bags of pea gravel and spread it so nicely over the dirt between the house and the rocks.

AFTER...

D tells us A husband can help most by following through on a task he performs. For instance, when he does the dishes how wonderful it would be if he would complete the job by cleaning the pots and pans, by rinsing the sink and removing the food particles caught in the drain, and then by sweeping the floor.

The husband followed through on this task!
He's a keeper.






No comments:

Post a Comment