Thursday, October 14, 2010

Removing the Pine Tree--Part 1

I love projects that other people do for me :)
BEFORE...

The husband says I'm a tree hater.
The husband is mistaken.
I am not a tree hater
but I am most definitely a sap and pine needle hater.
Didn't get a picture of THE chain saw TOOL
Did get a picture of this amazing splash of yellow...
candy corn garland--LOVE IT!

THE PROCEDURE
Unfortunately my girls and I were at the movie theater watching Ramona & Beezus so I missed most of the action.


AFTER...

The tree is down.
Maybe my neighbor will stop giving me dirty looks now that there won't be any more pine needles in her driveway or sap on her car.
I haven't forgot about the pantry.
D says It's better to plan too much and get only half of it finished than to plan nothing and get it all done.




1 comment:

  1. My hubby has accused me of being a tree hater too. We removed 2 large spruce trees and 1 ginormous pine this year, which accounted for 60% of the trees in our yard. I am certainly not missing the needles or the sap, but we are loving the new view!

    ReplyDelete