Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No More Porch

Remember last month
when the husband spent 7 hours trying to remove this?
BEFORE...

It was a great effort by the husband with his little jackhammer.
In the end we decided to call in the professionals.
THE TOOLS



THE PROCEDURE
I can't say for sure what the procedure was.
I was out running errands for part of it
and I was in the house for part of it.
I did notice it was very loud and the house was shaking...

which explains the crooked picture.


As I mentioned, the husband worked for 7 hours.
My buddy Craig and his son worked for 4...


AFTER...

D asks the question, What are a husband's responsibilities around the home and yard?
Answer: It all depends upon your point of view.

Tomorrow we move on to removing a very large tree.
NOT one of the husband's responsibilities.





No comments:

Post a Comment