Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Daughter's Project

Emmy won a big magnet board at school last week. She painted it very cute to match her room but forgot to take a before picture (I thought I'd trained her better than that!) So she took a picture of the back side, which looks almost like the front side did before she beautified it :)


BEFORE (sort of)



AFTER

So cute!

D lists household tasks children 12 and older can manage...*Plan menus and prepare meals for a day *Do the grocery shopping *Manage the house for a day *Plan a family activity or vacation *Watch younger children *Work with an adult to learn how to do such things as hem a pair of slacks, follow a recipe, change a furnace filter, or repair a faucet.

That reminds me, it is time to change the furnace filter...I should totally have the daughter do it.



1 comment:

  1. I love it! How awesome is it that you are teaching a future homemaker? Again, you are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete