Friday, June 24, 2011

The Shower Project

I'm hosting a bridal shower for my cousin tomorrow--the house was in need of some serious cleaning so I've been busy all week...these were in need of some serious dusting

So I dusted, dusted...
and dusted some more.

Cleaned out the fridge...

And decided it was about time I took down all of these and dusted the shelf...BEFORE



(For the record...it was still snowing in May)

AFTER

D says when storing holiday decorations (and snowmen)... Large plastic bins make ideal storage containers. They can either be placed on shelves or stacked on the floor. It is important, of course, to label the containers. You may prefer to use stickers, rather than writing on the bin, so the contents can be changed, if necessary, over the years without "messing up" the bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment