Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Junk Drawer

Remember back when I said I had finished the drawers in the kitchen and we were all so happy to not have to look at one more boring drawer?

Well, there was one more...the junk drawer, I figured it didn't count, aren't we all entitled to our very own junk drawer?

I've been thinking about this drawer lately and realized I haven't opened it in weeks so it probably should go away.


BEFORE...



THE TOOLS


THE PROCEDURE

I cleared, sorted, chucked (a lot), and was pleased to find a few treasures!



It's not often that I get paid for my efforts.




AFTER...


I was glad to find a home for this guy!


OK, now we're really done with the drawers in the kitchen and I no longer have a junk drawer...weird, I've always always always had a junk drawer.

D says be certain of an item's future value before saving it, and then put it where it belongs. Don't keep stacks of old papers, magazines, bottles, boxes, or similar items cluttered around. "When in doubt, throw it out!".







No comments:

Post a Comment