Monday, May 24, 2010

Organizing Daughter #2 and #3's Pictures

In my past life I would have never, not ever gotten one project done on a day like today...
a trip to the dentist, a funeral, helped my daughter at her school, a family service project--and those are just the highlights.
I finished today's project AND watched Friday Night Lights while eating dill sunflower seeds (love them) with the husband and still made it in bed by 10pm!
BEFORE...

THE TOOLS
LOVE Peanut M&M's and Plain M&M's run a close second!
THE PROCEDURE
Same as the rest of the kids but the sorting went much faster.


AFTER...

D shares more words of wisdom from John Luther...
"Realizing that you actually enjoy working is part of growing up. But many people never learn it; they never achieve the peace of mind and contentment this knowledge brings. They spend their lives in a prison where work is the eternal punishment."

These photo albums will be my eternal punishment if I don't step it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment