Thursday, May 20, 2010

Organizing the "Little" Boy's Pictures

BEFORE...

THE TOOLS
I just love this stuff...nuts and twigs, deeelish.
THE PROCEDURE
Same as yesterday but I sorted a lot of this boys pictures by his haircuts.
He was my cutest baby.
Don't tell the other kids.

AFTER...

More about the SIX W's...
(Work Will Win When Wishing Won't)
D tells us...Work is a great thing, as Kingsley said:
"Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done, whether you like it or not. Being forced to work and forced to do your best will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence, and strength of will, and a hundred virtues which the idle never know."
It's true that the willing horse gets the heaviest load, but it also develops the strongest muscles and receives the most oats.

The husband's been working away on this project...

Any guesses as to what it is?


4 comments:

  1. i feel like i should come join you if this project continues!! i have so many junior high pictures floating around i dont know what to do with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is going to an amazing rocket launcher for 10 rockets. I just want to be there when you lauch them. Am I right? Maybe it is going to be a new sprinkler for your yard. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a thing-a-ma-jig for holding golf balls so he can practice his golfing strokes or swings whatever ...am I right or what?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great guesses--but you're all wrong...guess again.

    ReplyDelete