Friday, June 18, 2010

Cleaning Out the Couches

BEFORE...

You just never know what you're going to find when you remove the couch cushions.


THE TOOLS


THE RESCUE


Finder's keepers...


AFTER...

I even went the 2nd mile and moved the couches, vacuumed, and mopped underneath!
Those spots on the couches are totally not there in real life, I don't know what they're doing in the picture.


Now it's off to shop for the perfect father's day gift for the husband.

D says a good father is a companion to his children and fills a great need in their lives by expressing love and affection for them and by being interested in them.
Happy Father's Day to the husband!
Each one of the children would say he's their best friend and they seriously can't get enough of him...and for that matter, neither can I!



1 comment:

  1. Hey I was impressed how great your couches looked without the cushions. I don't think I would post mine online, I just don't clean under there enough! Can't wait to see you in one more week! Love ya, Tricia

    ReplyDelete