Monday, June 21, 2010

Cleaning Behind the Piano

Best Father's Day ever!
The husband got a set of these from his mom...

My new favorite salt and pepper shakers and they are a great addition to my collection!
BEFORE...



THE TOOLS

THE PROCEDURE
Moved the piano...it's fairly light weight (for a piano) and on wheels.
Vacuumed and dusted the floor, baseboards and the back of the piano.

AFTER...


More on planning...
D says Don't become a slave to your home. Good housekeeping, like atomic energy, can be either edifying or destructive depending upon how it is used. Good housekeeping, efficiency, orderliness, and organization are all means to an end--they are not the end within themselves.
I've had several people ask me if I'm going to run out of projects before the end of the year...let me assure you, I will never run out...there is NO END in sight!


No comments:

Post a Comment