Monday, July 12, 2010

The Wedding Scrapbook - Part 3

Today's BEFORE pictures are Friday's AFTER pictures...
I won't bore you with posting all of them



THE TOOLS



Forgot the splash of yellow but here is a picture of my little guy up to bat at his baseball tournament last night...if you look close you'll see he's sporting a lovely splash of yellow on the back of his jersey.


THE PROCEDURE
The little boy's tournament was almost an hour away, and he had to be there an hour early so I loaded up all my supplies and did my project at the ball field both before and during the game...

I started by penciling in lines with a ruler
(I can't write in a straight line to save my life)
then I journaled all the pages.


AFTER...


I didn't take pictures of all the pages but I did journal them.
I promise.
Now I need to take a trip to the scrapbook store for supplies to finish up the book.
D says A wise parent will make it a practice to be present whenever a child is performing on a program...or in this family, whenever a child is playing baseball, softball, basketball and ESPECIALLY football!


1 comment:

  1. Seeing the pictures of your husband reminds me how we were all in love with him when you were dating. :) Oh the memories... Anyway, I am so impressed that you are into your 7th month of this blog! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete