Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cleaning the Chandelier

BEFORE...

Can you count how many light bulbs are burnt out?
1-2-3-4-5-6 (out of 8)




THE TOOLS

The Seattle cousins
(and especially their dad)
consume an unbelievable amount of chocolate milk.

THE PROCEDURE
First I changed out ALL of the light bulbs.
I was certainly not going to climb up there again any time soon to replace the last 2 when they finally went out.
Then I Windexed, and I Windexed, and I Windexed.

AFTER...


Doesn't it cast a lovely shadow on the ceiling!

Moving on to
FACET #9
HOW TO CLEAN A HOUSE--
HOW TO KEEP IT CLEAN
An ideal homemaker is consistent in applying the best skills and methods she knows. She has a built-in self-starter.
I'm thinking the best way to keep my house clean is to send the kids back to school.







No comments:

Post a Comment