Monday, November 8, 2010

The Surprise Project...

I worked most of the day finishing up a BIG project.
A project I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember.
Unfortunately it's a Christmas surprise for the kids and I have a couple of girls who occasionally read this blog so I can't risk telling you about it.
I'll be sure and show you after Christmas.
I do have a couple of PORCH project pictures for you!
I did a little decorating over the weekend...

I was hesitant at first about the door color but after living with it a few days it's grown on me and I love it!


D gives us more insight on Imperturbability...
In an article by Sterling W. Sill he writes: "The dictionary says that to be imperturbable is to be 'incapable of being agitated'. It means to remain calm and controlled, especially in an emergency or under the pressure of serious disturbances or disappointments. A great doctor once said, 'No quality takes an equal rank with imperturbability'.

Question--If, in an emergency or under pressure, one might curse under ones breath--but not loud enough for anyone else to hear, can one still be considered imperturbable?



No comments:

Post a Comment