Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hanging a Very Large Frame...

BEFORE...

Over a year ago I painted a chalkboard on the wall in my girls playroom
I also painted a frame for it but never got around to hanging it.
Same TOOL as yesterday.
The PROCEDURE was easy...the husband just turned on the compressor, attached the nail gun and nailed the frame to the wall.
AFTER...

Apparently I did a poor job of measuring when I painted the chalkboard...I'll have to go back and fix that.


The husband also nailed in some trim that we cut over a year ago and never finished...

I didn't help much, but I enjoyed watching :)

AFTER...

More on The Power of Prayer--
D tells us...Prayer can be the passport to the spiritual power you need to help you be an ideal homemaker and to help you be worthy of the trust that is yours in raising children. Prayer can lift you up when you are discouraged; you can fulfill your responsibilities more effectively if you pray about them; through prayer you can set the noblest of all examples for your children.




No comments:

Post a Comment