Thursday, December 16, 2010

Labels for the Christmas Cards...


EVERY year as I hand write the addresses on my Christmas cards I tell myself this is the LAST year I will do this...and finally I followed through!

It only took me about an hour or so to type and print up all my addresses. I also printed return addresses and the oldest daughter (who is home sick--have I mentioned I'm sick of sick kids?) is slapping them on the envelopes.
Seriously, I should have done this 12 years ago when I first started sending Christmas cards.



While I was creating labels, the 2 year old was "helping" the husband pack for the annual
Beck Family Christmas Vacation!
D says An ancient Chinese proverb reads: "the man is head of the house, but the woman is the heart of the home." It is true that you as a homemaker set the spiritual temperature of your home. Your feelings and responses are reflected in the atmosphere about you.

1 comment:

  1. becky! ryan and i did the same thing last night and even found a great template and everything for my letters to new members! it saved me from writing my address on 50 letters..now if i could only know what their addresses said so i could retype them and make those labels too hahah

    ReplyDelete