Thursday, December 9, 2010

House #'s & No Soliciting--Part 1

BEFORE and THE TOOLS

The bad news: I joined the sickies last night :(
The good news: I didn't throw up.
THE PROCEDURE
The husband took these left over pieces from the shelves I painted earlier this week and cut them down to the right size.
I painted them black.
Did a load of laundry since pregnancy and coughing do not mix, if you know what I mean--sorry, probably too much information.
And then went back to bed.
AFTER...

Speaking of Laundry...D says If a child's dirty clothes are not put in the hamper, then the clothes can't be washed by mother. He either wears dirty clothes or washes them himself.


Here is a very cute thing I picked up yesterday from my vinyl girl.
If you want one you can email Melisa at
mel81272@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment