Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Lighting...

BEFORE...

Remember this shelf from back in January?
It's above my counter.
This area needs some additional lighting.
I was a slacker in taking pictures of THE TOOLS.
THE PROCEDURE
was way too complicated for me...I just watched the Dad do it all.
I did clear the shelf...

Here's Dad cutting a hole for the junction box (I may have that wrong--I know he mentioned the word junction box at one point)...


And here's the Dad all dressed up for his visit to the attic...

We (by we, I mean he) didn't quite finish...there are a few parts Dad needs to pick up so we'll finish tomorrow!


More on budgeting...
D says Just as some people never have enough time, so do many people frequently have too much month left over at the end of their money. The solution to this problem lies in planning--or budgeting.

If there's one thing I've learned this year, it's that if you budget your time, you can have enough time and then some!



No comments:

Post a Comment